Tuesday, October 4

Quick Fix

This weeks Pinspiration Project was inspired by the following pin.


a soft place to land

We have really ugly windows in our old and boring apartment. And our ugly windows have ugly blinds. I didn't know such blinds existed until we moved in here. After seeing so many images of curtains or blogs, the internet and in magazines I knew that's what we needed. In every room. So I hung curtains in our master bedroom and in our daughter's bedroom. (I made her curtains... but that will be another post in the future with a How-To... when I make curtains for the living room.) Both rooms look so much better. Curtains add a wonderful finishing touch to a room... or a great starting off point depending on when you put them up.

There was just one problem. I could still see my ugly windows when sitting up in bed. There they were peeking out at me through the gap between the curtains and the wall. I had no idea how to fix this problem until I saw the above image. This was such an easy fix. (I have hidden tab curtains as opposed to ones hung with rings.) I just pulled up the curtain rod, slid out the last tab, threaded the tab over the hardware and placed the rod back in the hardware. Problem solved! I can no longer see my ugly windows from any vantage point.


Before

After
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...