Friday, March 23

Time for a Toddler Bed

Yesterday when I went to get my daughter out of her crib after nap she was trying to climb out and leaning over the side... I realized she is now tall enough that if she loses balance she will fall out. So, I took the side off the crib and now her bed is like a daybed. So it's time to move her into a toddler bed.

We'll probably DIY something like this. I have loved and saved this image for over a year. I love upholstered headboards and I love the unique nail head design.

caitlin wilson design

But if we weren't building that... I would want one of these. Aren't they all so cute? And since you build them you can customize color and finish.


ana white


~Risa~
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...