Tuesday, February 21

On a Personal Note ~ The Vow

Mushy love --- I love it, sometimes.
And yesterday was one of those times.
We saw "The Vow" yesterday and loved it!

Number one: It's a true story. Enough said.
Number two: Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams. My faves. Together.
Number three: The home decor was awesome.
 Look at those lighting fixtures!

This is by far my favorite part of the home! I love the use of color, the open shelving, and the island that serves as a table as well.

Do you ever get ideas from movie decor?


-Steph
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I just saw the vow as well! In the first picture you have on here (where she is sitting on the kitchen table)...what type of lights are those???

    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this movie too! I wish we could have seen it together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunting desperately for those kitchen bowl pendant lights! It's what I didn't realize I'd been looking for all along! Ta-daaah! (And, It's a great movie!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...