Monday, December 5

Painted Curtains

I love curtains. I think they're like a great blow-out... but for a room. For me I usually add the curtains last... don't know why... because I think it's one of those things you could do first and base an entire room around. But because I put them up last they really complete the look of a room. Anyway, after looking at all those painted rugs I remembered a couple of painted curtains I'd seen and thought I'd go back and take a look. Wow! I found some good ones.

this one had to have been tons of work... but saves tons of money
timeless paper

i love this super large chevron
kfddesgins

these ones remind me of my favorite anthro curtains.
lowes
ikat stenciled drapes. oh my.
amber interior design

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...