Tuesday, November 15

Holiday Blocks

 Yes, it's time for holiday decorating.
Well, at our house anyway.
I like simple accents, and I had a blast creating these!




To create these:

1. I went to http://www.allyourstorys.com and designed individual scrap pages. Actually I think the snow and autumn pages were already in the template gallery, now that I think of it! And I designed the Christmas page. 12x12 page BTW. I cut my 12x12 pages into 4 squares. 

2. I sanded my lovely blocks and painted them.

3. Lastly, I invited my peeps to a Girl's Night at my house. We crafted all night. We glued the lovely paper to each block with Mod Podge. If you haven't used Mod Podge before, you should.



What crafts are coming out of your closet for the holiday season?
Have you already started listening to Christmas music?

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...