Thursday, November 17

Ana White

Have you heard of Ana White? I hope so. She is both famous and fantastic. Check out her site here:

Ana White

One of my good friends got rid of her dining table, for motivation. Her husband is going to build her one as a Christmas present. They'll be making a version of this table:plans

Of course my husband, who loves all things made of rustic wood, wants to make one too... which leads to thoughts on dining chairs and living room furniture and yet again re-designing my Living/Dining area in my head.

Anyway, back to Ana. Check out her other great plans on building your own bed, daybed, tables, benches, media consoles, etc. Her work inspires me to build things myself and get creative.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...