Tuesday, November 8

Bathroom Facelift

We have 1.5 baths in our apartment and they're both unattractive. The hall bathroom is the one room in our apartment that really shows how old and un-updated our apartment really is. After the holidays I'll be sprucing up the remaining rooms in our home. Here is my inspiration board for our hall bathroom:


I really don't know how to label our sink. It's a sink and counter with no vanity underneath. Read: ugly. Right now we store all our bathroom things in baskets underneath the sink and I don't like that it's all visible. So, I would like to make a skirt to hide it all out of the floral fabric. Love the ruffled shower curtain and I think it would complement the sink skirt nicely. If I could I'd replace the light fixture with something new and with clean lines to balance out the femininity of everything else. We're lucky enough to be able to paint, and the bathroom will be easy enough because the bottom half of the walls have been tiled. To finish off the room I'd like to hang two large prints on the main wall. I was thinking something graphic would be fun, but after looking at etsy I fell in love with this floral photograph.


Sources: Waterfall Ruffle Shower Curtain
Fabric~Calico Corners Dahlia
Vanity Light~Murray Feiss
Paint~ Martha Stewart Aegean Blue
Flower Image


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...