Monday, October 10

Spoonflower

I love fabric! I think it's one of the best things about interior design. So many color and pattern choices. I have a few favorite fabric sources, but I've been feeling the need to branch out. I've recently rediscovered Spoonflower. If you haven't heard of this site here's the gist. You can create your own design and Spoonflower will print it on fabric for you, or you can pick from hundreds of designs for sale from other users.


A few of my favorites:

This geometric would complement my caned dining chairs
Geo Tile Breeze & White
Or maybe a more ladylike Ikat?
Soft Ikat

I'm loving the watercolors. Maybe a pillow?
C

A cute faux-bois for a baby boy bumper?
Faux Bois - White & Gray




Sometimes I find the site overwhelming, so I like to just look at the first few pages under each category. If I see something I like then I'll look at the other styles available from that designer. Here's where you can see my favorites.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...