Tuesday, October 11

Baby-licious

Sometimes in life you just need to hold a baby.
Well to be honest, more often than "sometimes".

I happen to be blessed with friends with cute kids.
It's just a fact.
My Nikki has this adorable little gal:

And they just happen to be some of my favorite people.
I love them.

This little angel is getting a little brother soon,
and how can I really call myself a friend if I don't give them a little nursery advice?
Right?

Here's the start...

SW7640 Fawn BrindleSW6478 WaterySW6479 DrizzleCrib, Fabric, Rug


I wish I could be there in person to shop for this cute nursery.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love you!! These ideas are so cute! Would this work with a white crib too? Only because that is what I have =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a white crib would pop against the wall color!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...