Monday, July 18

New Addition!

Yes, my schedule has been a little out of control lately.
But I miss blogging.

Here are some updates:
I have been introduced to Pinterest.
Want to follow?
You know you want to.

The hubby is graduating in December-
Yes, DECEMBER!
I can hardly contain my excitement!
So what does that mean?
The party planning is beginning.
Now.

And the most exciting update?
Paisley Interiors has a new addition!
Risa West, a gal who knows style,
is sharing her expertise with us!
She is a great wife, mom, and friend!

She has brought me through tough times...
and fun times.
She has increased my enthusiasm for design,
and I know you'll love her!
Stay tuned for her first post!!!

And if you want to get to know her before then,


And for a little fun,
check out this fun project:

Create a fabulous day!
Pin It!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...