Tuesday, April 19

Gift Ideas and a Poem

Mother's Day is just around the corner.
My mom just happens to be the best mom in the world.
I am currently helping her decorate her family room,
so I'm thinking of decor for this Mother's Day.

And mom, if you're reading this - 
I'm not giving anything specific away in this post so don't think that the surprise is ruined.

You guys already know about my love for "How Does She"
- and here's another one!
A fun gift board with qualities you love:

You've probably never thought of this for a gift,
but this "prettified lamp" craft could be just right:

And for a random thought...
I thought this poem might help someone today...

A Minor Bird
Robert Frost

I have wished a bird would fly away,
And not sing by my house all day;

Have clapped my hands at him from the door
When it seemed as if I could bear no more.

The fault must partly have been in me.
The bird was not to blame for his key.

And of course there must be something wrong
In wanting to silence any song. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...