Monday, April 18

A little bit of inspiration

I've been on a little break, in case you didn't notice. :)
My husband had a week off and I'll take every minute I can get with that handsome man with the cutest nose. 
Seriously, he has such a cute nose.

So today was our first day back in the swing of things.
And I realized how much I L-O-V-E my dishwasher!
I dislike doing the dishes by hand so much that the first 2 months in our last house (that lacked a dishwasher), we ate on paper-plates!

I just loaded the dishwasher and pressed "start" and thought to myself:
"I am saving so much time that I could justify crafting."

What do you think?
I really want to make a necklace like this:

And although I wouldn't even attempt to make this rug,
it inspired me!
I might even take on a rug project...
For a DIY version of a rug, visit Vintage Revivals!

Okay, your turn!
What projects do you want to start (and finish BTW)?
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie..I have to say that I love your blog. You are so full of cute and interesting ideas. I especially like the clock wall.. and I really think you have the artistic ability to make the rug..go for it! Thanks again, Lana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...