Friday, February 18

Friday, Friday, Friday! Do you hear that song?

Oh, I forgot to post this youtube video yesterday...
in case anyone would also like to learn how to make the headband flower:


I modified it to fit my needs, but she is definitely a great teacher!

Now for the design portion of my life,
I have decided I am going to start photographing my finds.
I think you'll enjoy the laughter that comes as I endeavor to do such a task. :)
New camera = lost Stephanie
The buttons are so confusing, and Ian has to read the manual so he can download the info to his lovely wife. I like the visual method of learning and then I get his undivided attention for those few minutes. Life is great.

Until my fabulous photography skills are put to use,
check out this site:

Here's just a glimpse for my peeps:
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. i can try to help you figure out that camera. just bring it with you when come out for a visit :) or i can try to help when i see you in april. oh and shoot on manual mode. you'll be terrible at first. we all are, but that's how you learn and get great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...