Wednesday, June 6

Pillows

It's been a while since I've posted, but that's because I had family in town for 2 weeks.  It was great.

Remember that coffee table I bought off craigslist?  Well... that was a rough day for me, and I would like to blame it on pregnancy, but I don't know if I can.  Long story short that coffee table has a laminate and not real wood top.  I don't know how I missed that.  So, I can't just sand and re-stain.  I'm going to need to make a whole new top for it.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

In better news I've been brainstorming what pillows I want to make for the sofa because right now it's a bit bare and unfinished looking.  Plus pillows will lead to paint color.  Here are two fabrics I've ordered swatches for. 



I'm leaning towards the top fabric more than the bottom one but we'll see when the swatches arrive. 

I was also looking for inspiration on Pinterest and here's a few images of pillows that I like and could recreate in coordinating colors depending on which ikat fabric I choose.






~Risa~
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...