Friday, March 16

Daily Inspiration

Do you ever have those days when you just feel inspired?
Today is one of those days!
Remember that little sofa project that I have been talking about for decades?
Well, you know I bought the fabric, and the huge bolt has been staring me down for about a month now!
We borrowed an industrial sewing machine and now I have even more reason to get started.
I might be forced to be inspired, but either way, I'm working!
This weekend is the time to start reupholstering people!
Are you ready?

Along with that, I decided that I am taking a cake decorating class next semester... the inspiration is flowing now. Here are a few things that caught my eye today and made me feel inspired.
 pin
 pin
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...