Monday, February 20

President's Day Design

Well, Happy President's Day!

I have made a new goal to read a biography or book about each US president. I have finished about one-third of one biography so far. And I am amazed. Amazed. How do they stay sane? That's a lot of pressure! I have a feeling that I will be supporting a household member in elections in the future... so I'm trying to learn all that I can. My hubs really has a presidential look and you could say he is --- uhhh --- opinionated? Luckily, we agree when it comes to politics.

I've put together a little design for President's Day, but I figured some peeps would want to know that I changed my hair a bit
Shorter and lighter.

Have a fabulous day!!!

-Steph
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...