Wednesday, February 8

Guest Post: Girl Loves Glam!

McKenzie from Girl Loves Glam is super creative, and we love creative peeps! Enjoy her guest post today!


Hello Paisley readers!
I am so excited to be with you today! I am McKenzie from Girl Loves Glam.
I love to blog about tutorials, fashion, and my life in general! I just became a momma and I love the crazy adventure it has already been juggling feedings and naps in with running an Etsy shop, blogging, and keeping my sanity! Luckily, I love what I do!
Harper baby
I came over to Paisley Interiors today to share some of my favorite Valentine's Day items that I have found on Etsy with you! You might just even find the perfect gift for your Valentine!
If you haven't already purchased your Valentine's gifts, think about purchasing them from an Etsy shop! Not only are they all handmade or vintage (who doesn't love both of them!!), but you are helping someone build their own small business! It is a win, win. Thank you for letting me play with you guys! Happy Love Day!
McKenzie
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This is really really like a hard compiegn to fine earrings goldwhen you have too many choices to go, among a pool of styles its not easy to choose for yourself so I often have to go for this confusion but my problems solved when I visited the store pravins and I got a beautiful range over here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...