Friday, January 27

Have My Cake and Eat it Too

So, the great sofa dilemma had been bothering me for a while... a few months at least. The other night I got a crazy idea. I remember seeing a few sofa's used in the dining room as seating. So I measured my sofa and my wall and realized mine would fit in my dining room. So I think that's what we're going to do, so I can keep my antique sofa and we can have something more comfy for our living area... plus don't you think a sofa at your dining table would make for comfy seating during dinner time? In case you think I've gone off the deep end into crazy territory, here are some images to back up my crazy idea.

decorpad


little green notebook


home edit
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Your not crazy, you are resourceful and amazingly creative my friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...