Wednesday, January 25

Guest Post: Joyful Jones!

We are very excited to introduce our friend, Lisa, from Joyful Jones. She is an inspiration to us, and she knows how to turn every situation into a joyful one.


Hello, lovelies!


I'm excited to introduce myself! I'm Lisa from the Joyful Jones.
My life goal is to find JOY every single day.

I've experienced a lot of tragedy in my life.
It hasn't been easy but I've been learning how to
take lemons and make lemonade.

Won't you join me in my journey?

I sure hope so!

Today, I'm excited to share what I'm sending family
and friends for Valentine's Day.

Goal: I wanted to find a way to connect 
since we live far away.

Then I saw this and decided I could personalize 
my own mix CD. Connecting us with favorite
love songs old and new.

Music is the perfect way to remember and reminisce.

The story behind the cover:
I generally cook a homemade meal and always try to have it done 
by the time my husband Kevin gets home. He's really sweet and always 
does the dishes and once he's done-if it was a really good meal,
we always end up dancing in the kitchen.

Which is almost all the time I get the courage and time
to whip something up. 

It's the highlight of my day and brings me JOY.
And for my mix of songs that we like to dance to:
{some cheesy and just plain fun}

More Then Words-Extreme
Better Together-Jack Johnson
Marry Me-Train
The Way You Look Tonight-Frank Sinatra
A Kiss to Build a Dream On-Louis Armstrong
You and Me-Lifehouse
Glory of Love-Peter Cetera
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)-The Proclaimers
Here, There, and Everywhere-Beatles
Eternal Flame-The Bangles
I Love You Always Forever-Donna Lewis
All Your Life-The Band Perry
You-Chris Young

All of these songs can be purchased on iTunes.

You can download the CD cover that will fit a standard jewel case here.
Happy listening!

~Lis

Thanks to Steph and Risa for having me!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...