Thursday, December 1

Painted Rugs

I like painted rugs, and it's something I'd like to try in our home. The husband on the other hand never seems to agree with me. My reasoning is that our kid(s) are super messy and the floors get filthy, so why invest in something nice and not easy to clean at this stage in our lives. Plus, if we painted a rug then we could have full control over the design and colors.

What are your thoughts? Something you like, or hate? Would you try it?


ikea hackers

charm home

diddle dumpling

chic little house

design sponge
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I would totally try it! My only concern is the process... how do you go about doing this? Have you seen this rug? http://vintagerevivals.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-to-make-your-own-freaktasticly.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i should try it and write up a tutorial

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...