Tuesday, November 22

Unexpected Blessings

This is one of my favorite spots in the world.
And believe me, I never thought I would say that!
This is the time of the year when we reflect on our blessings and what we're thankful for. Luckily, I am married to a man that give thanks every day. So I am constantly reminded to join him. :) But this month, as I've watched the snow fall, I have been especially grateful for this little spot. It's my favorite place to drive... a little hill that makes me feel like I live in a small town. Isn't it beautiful?

I didn't want to move to Idaho. Really, I didn't. But after two icy and windy years, I am surprisingly in love. We feel blessed to live in this little college town, and we are oh so grateful for the two years that helped us grow and learn.

My favorite quote is "If you don't like something, change it.
And if you can't change it, change the way you think about it." Brilliant, right?

Blessings come from change.
Another season is coming, and for once, I'm excited for "change".

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Steph, this post is an answer to prayers! Thank you. Miss your giggles so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...